Deep Learning is a key technology driving the current Artificial Intelligence (AI) megatrend. You may have heard of some mainstream applications of deep learning, but how many of them would you consider applying to your engineering and science applications?
MathWorks developers have purpose-built MATLAB’s deep learning functionality for engineering and science workflows. We understand that success goes beyond just developing a deep learning model. Ultimately, models need to be incorporated into an entire system design workflow to deliver a product or a service to the market.
The aim of the session is to provide an overview of how MATLAB enables you to take advantage of disruptive technologies like deep learning. We will:
- Show where deep learning is being applied in engineering and science, and how its driving MATLAB’s development.
- Demonstrate a workflow for how you can research, develop and deploy your own deep learning application.
- Outline what MathWorks engineers can do to help support you achieve success with deep learning.
- Automating Ground Truth Image Labeling
- Training and Evaluating an Object Detector
- Generating optimized native embedded code
How to join the event
Subscribe to our MATLAB YouTube channel to make sure you stay up-to-date with all things MATLAB. To receive notifications for this particular event, just enter your email address in the top right corner to register for reminders.