C++ GUI Developer
Work as part of a small team shaping our diagram editors for graphical languages. Invent and implement novel user interactions and features. Increase the performance, scalability, and elegance of our tools, enabling scientists and engineers around the world to work more efficiently and effectively.
Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining large portions of our graphical editors. Take designs all the way from concept to completion.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Outstanding command of C++
- Masters, or PhD, in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related engineering field
- Broad comprehension of common design patterns, idioms, and styles
- Ability to document designs, UML is a plus
- Professional experience with UI programming (especially Qt)
- Interactive graphics experience is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here