C++ Software Engineer
Resumen del empleo
Join our team that is responsible for creating the next generation of core MATLAB components that spans language execution, debugging, profiling and other pieces of the MATLAB code execution infrastructure. You will have an opportunity to evolve critical components of the MATLAB core that will benefit thousands of users.
- Be responsible for the full software life-cycle from requirements gathering and high-level design, to coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with team members to produce high-quality code that is correct, robust, efficient, and easy to maintain and extend.
- Re-architecture existing components to accommodate new requirements.
- Participate in, and contribute to, design reviews, code reviews, and project planning.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge of C++
- Exposure to Object Oriented Design
- Experience in/with debugging
- Proficiency in MATLAB is a plus.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.