Software Application Engineer
- Seeking engineers with demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Design and software integration methods to work alongside our Development team to advance our products and solve complex technical problems faced by MathWorks' customers in interfacing MATLAB with external languages and object systems such as C++, Python, Java, and .NET.
Day to day responsibilities:
1) Collaboration with Development
2) Working with Customers
3) Technical Knowledge Investment
- Demonstrated experience in/with object oriented design
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in software development
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: C++. Java, C#, and Python
- Knowledge of debugging and development toolchain for at least two of Windows, Linux or Mac OSX
- Experience in software integration methods and challenges
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.