Automotive Software Solutions Engineer (Senior)
Resumen del empleo
Apply your knowledge in developing embedded automotive systems to shape the future of Simulink. Work closely with customers with cutting-edge applications using state-of-the-art software architectures, such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), AUTOSAR, and Adaptive AUTOSAR. Help MathWorks' product development teams meet the evolving needs of our customers to model, simulate and auto-code advanced controls concepts.
In this role, you will:
- Influence the direction of MathWorks' products by providing a user's perspective in our product development process
- Help customers with advanced use cases succeed by resolving complex issues, including the leading of strategic technical engagements
- Contribute your knowledge as part of a diverse community of MBD experts within MathWorks
Keys to your success will be:
- experience with embedded software development in the automotive industry
- expertise with the Simulink family of products, including automatic code generation
- creative problem-solving of technical issues
- identifying emerging and systemic needs of our customers
In your first six months, you will:
- leverage internal MathWorks training to extend your knowledge of our products
- become integrated with targeted Simulink product development teams
- resolve advanced technical issues faced by customers applying our products
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Familiarity with coding standards (eg MISRA C), platforms (eg AUTOSAR), and/or certification requirements (eg ISO-26262) are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (effectively articulate ideas and feedback)
- Effective collaborator in cross functional environment
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.