Senior Advanced Support Engineer - Automotive Controls
We are looking for engineers with Automotive development experience using Model-Based Design (MBD). Contact us if you’d like to work alongside Simulink developers to advance our products and solve complex problems faced by MathWorks’ customers.
- Influence product direction by leveraging your knowledge of Simulink user workflows and issues.
- Lead the resolution of escalated and advanced technical issues from customers.
- Coordinate and lead strategic, technical discussions with customers.
- Drive product improvements by developing requirements, prototyping solutions, and facilitating code changes.
- Develop external content to demonstrate the features and capabilities of Simulink (ex. blogs, examples, white papers, etc).
- Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- 3+ years of experience using Simulink or other tools to develop embedded Automotive applications.
- Controls integration experience using Configuration Management (CM) systems.
- Experience interfacing with existing (legacy) code in model-based design applications.
- Proficient in C and/or C++.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience developing simulation or software development tools or toolchains is a strong plus.
- Experience with coding standards (MISRA C) and/or certification requirements (DO-178) is a strong plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.