Principal Pricing Analyst
You will assume a leadership role, working with Senior Management in developing and evolving new pricing and licensing models! Our ideal candidate wants to build on their education and professional experiences to further develop their data analytics skills and answer sophisticated, high-impact questions!
Benefits to working at The MathWorks Inc.
- Drive central initiatives to address current and future license offerings and associated pricing models, including usage-based and on-demand.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative internal analysis on sophisticated data, manage pricing models, and help improve pricing processes and operations.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and other teams to identify market needs and translate those needs into requirements for existing and new offerings.
- Manage programs to evolve pricing and licensing business models. Act as primary point of contact for key programs.
- Benchmark existing market offerings and pricing to help guide decisions during the development of MathWorks offerings.
- Find opportunities and recommend specific changes for continuous improvement with existing business policies, processes, and associated documentation. Gather and implement feedback on proposals from internal partners, and drive implementation of approved changes.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience performing pricing analysis related to various business models
- Demonstrated ability to support business decisions with data
- Experience working across all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Solid business foundation
- Must be self-driven and have a track record of innovation/ability to bring new ideas
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here