Principal Pricing Analyst
The Principal Pricing Analyst will be tasked with driving strategic pricing initiatives at MathWorks. This person will work with cross functional teams to develop and evolve license models and offerings by applying analytic skills, project management and industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate wants to build on prior educational and professional experiences to further develop strong data analytics skills and answer complex, high-impact questions with data. This person will conduct qualitative and quantitative internal data analysis, manage pricing models, and help improve pricing processes and operations. They will evaluate, build-out and implement recommendations.
You will assume a leadership role, working with senior management in developing and evolving new pricing and licensing models.
- Drive key strategic pricing initiatives to address current and future business models
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Development, Finance, and Sales to ensure proposals are robust and comprehensive
- Develop new pricing tools and associated processes
- Model future impact of changes to pricing levels and pricing models
- Analyze complex data looking for correlations and identifying trends and patterns
- Manage programs to evolve pricing and licensing business models. Act as primary point of contact for key programs.
- Work cross functionally to assure smooth implementation of new license offerings
- Document and codify business model requirements
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience performing pricing analysis related to various business models
- Demonstrated ability to support business decisions with data
- Experience working across all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Solid business foundation
- Must be self-driven and have a track record of innovation/ability to bring new ideas
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here