Financial Systems Analyst
As a Financial Systems Analyst you will focus on the systems that support the global finance, accounting, and operations teams. You will be is a critical contributor in the development of a support and vendor management strategy for the finance and operations applications.
In collaboration with the Finance Systems Manager the position will:
- Assist in planning and analysis for implementation of future functionality.
- Partner with the Finance Systems Manager in technical integrations with third party vendors.
- Perform automated testing within the ERP space in conjunction with the quality team while keeping current with new automation technologies and methodologies.
- Identify opportunities to connect operational processes with system activities and solutions.
- Develop recommendations on enabling system functionality and troubleshoot configuration and data problems.
- Interface with worldwide business partners to elicit and document requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Finance systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, SQL, REST APIs.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Financials, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), and/or Vertex a plus
- Hands on experience with automation tools and methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively, translating business terms to technical terms.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.