University of Toronto Student Ambassador
Modelo de empleo híbrido
Resumen del empleo
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink
-Promote awareness and usage of MathWorks tools.
-Drive student events and activities to promote awareness and usage.
-Establish community at school and with Social Media for students.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree in a technical discipline.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Proficient in MATLAB , familiarity with Simulink a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.