Senior Pricing Analyst
The ideal candidate has an exceptional analytic capability and demonstrated track record of finding creative solutions to complex and ambiguous problems. They are highly motivated, organized, and want to work in a dynamic environment. This individual will demonstrate solid capability in working with data to arrive at informed decisions.
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will leverage MathWorks’s current pricing processes and analyses to support major customers and assist in evolving key parts of our pricing and licensing model. We are looking for an analytical thinker and problem solver who will work cross-functionally regarding enterprise-wide pricing proposals, assist with pilot programs, and process improvement initiatives.
- Analyze complex data looking for correlations and drivers to identify emerging trends and patterns
- Tie detailed quantitative analysis to qualitative elements in developing key recommendations
- Develop detailed price/offer recommendations and gain consensus with key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with Senior Management, Sales, Finance, and Marketing to develop solutions and new models
- Provide analytical support for projects and ad hoc data requests for other teams
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelor’s in economics, business, or related discipline / Master’s degree a plus
- 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, cross functional environment that requires engaging stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in a changing business environment
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious and excited to explore new ideas and technologies
- Disciplined, business-like approach to solving problems
- Experience in pricing is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.