Embedded Systems Summer Intern
During this internship, you will have the opportunity to work with us on our Software Defined Radio (SDR) platforms, building real wireless applications on SoC hardware. In the SoC Prototyping Team we build platforms allowing our users to prototype algorithms in MATLAB and Simulink and then bring their designs to hardware using automatic code generation technology. We work across a broad hardware spectrum, so the team contains specialists in hardware (HDL/FPGA), software (C, C++, Linux) and wireless algorithms. You will become a full member of the team, joining us in developing 5G wireless systems on state-of-the-art SDR platforms.
- Become a full team member for your time with us, participating in team meetings, design reviews and product test events.
- Implement software and hardware platforms for use in prototyping communications systems using automatic code generation technology.
- Develop new demos to ship with MATLAB/Simulink that run on embedded platforms such as Xilinx Zynq.
- Provide feedback to our developers and quality engineers on our existing implementations.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the United Kingdom
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience in MATLAB or Simulink
- One or more of the following:
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience in embedded systems development
- Experience with FPGAs
- Experience with designing and implementing wireless systems
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here