Software Engineer in Test - Test Infrastructure
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
As a Software Engineer in Test on the Testing Infrastructure and Architecture team, you will enjoy working in a cross-functional team environment to qualify new and exciting features for our automated continuous integration system. The position focuses on developing automated functional and nonfunctional tests for the infrastructure and tools supporting the test stage in a web-based distributed system for the MathWorks family of products. This position requires a strong quality mindset, excellent debugging and technical skills, a great attitude and passion to continuously improve our tools and processes.
As an individual contributor on the Quality Engineering team, this person will qualify the test automation infrastructure and tools. Specific tasks will include:
- Participating in design reviews
- Developing test strategies and test procedures for our testing infrastructure
- Refactoring code for testability
- Developing and executing automated tests including performance and other nonfunctional tests
- Investigating production and testing issues
- Reporting defects and verifying fixes
- Helping improve current processes
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Software Engineering or Test Engineering
- Experience with a sophisticated automated build or continuous integration environment
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Proven initiative and dedication to quality
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink is a plus
- Experience with operating systems, file systems, and their associated diagnostic tools is a plus
- Experience with build scripts (such as ANT, make, Maven) is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.