Senior Web Application Developer
We are looking for a talented Java developer to join our team as we expand to meet the needs of our growing company. You will be responsible for analysis, design, development, deployment, and support of applications we use to run our business. You must have solid problem solving, analysis, and application development experience. You will join a team of developers that take an agile and collaborative approach to problem solving and designing solutions.
- Develop enhancements to our recruiting applications using modern software principles.
- Work with other developers and architects to integrate our systems.
- Document technical specifications and designs.
- Work with quality engineers to ensure test cases and plans are appropriately developed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Support other applications as required.
- Develop, monitor, and troubleshoot Workday integrations. Work with business to identify and adopt new features.
- Expertise with Java
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience developing web applications
- Proficiency in SQL and database design
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with web services
- Exposure to agile software development and scrum
Nice to Have:
- Experience using Workday's Integration Cloud Platform
- Experience transforming XML data sets using XSLT.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party applications
- Experience with recruiting software
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here