Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Business/Systems Analyst
MathWorks is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to join the Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Development Team. We are seeking an analyst who understands Web Content Management Systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), and has knowledge of Web Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), a variety of web application technologies, and be able to lead large, cross-functional projects.
All candidates must have excellent communication and facilitation skills along with proven ability to gather and define requirements, conduct analysis, and write clear documentation.
Manage Business Requirements for AEM projects and Infrastructure Projects
- Solicit, Analyze and define requirements for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, etc.).
- Work across departments and groups to lead and manage large-scale Infrastructure projects that impact multiple web teams
- Represent business needs and perform cost/benefit analysis of multiple technical options.
- Manage and prioritize web infrastructure enhancement requests
- Define agile stories for AEM development teams
- Review Agile stories for completeness and accuracy and acceptance criteria
- Ensure scalability and adherence to company web and IT standards
Translate business needs to AEM Development team work
Investigating AEM and other Adobe capabilities and make recommendations to limit customizations
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Business analysis/project management experience in a web marketing environment
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write comprehensive business requirements and documentation
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams and contributing to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication
- Business or Systems analysis experience with Web Content Management Systems (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Knowledge of Web Marketing and Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Experience working as an Analyst and/or Product Owner in an agile methodology
Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Assets
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here