Program Management Coordinator - Marketing Communications
We are seeking a meticulous team player to project manage the production of the company’s brand journalism program, including blogs, feature stories, and other content assets. As a member of the Corporate Communications team, you will play a role in helping to scale our editorial operations and expand a brand-focused program that’s yielding measurable impact for the organization. Regular collaboration with other functional teams, including technical and industry marketing, web marketing, and creative services, is critical to this role.
Program management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with external writers and creative resources on narratives, images, videos, etc.
- Engaging with creative services and web operations teams on story development and publishing
- Enforcing quality assurance throughout the complete workflow
- Creating and managing a program-wide asset library
- Acquiring program metrics, conducting analyses, and creating executive-level reports
- Managing legal-related processes
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Developing and executing project plans
- Leading multiple projects concurrently
- Familiarity with project management processes and tools
- Working with technical resources and subject matter experts
- Navigating complex organizations
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here