MATLAB Indexing Software Engineer in Test
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Come join a core MATLAB language Indexing team responsible for Indexing in MATLAB. Indexing in MATLAB is a key to the effectiveness of MATLAB. As a test engineer in the MATLAB Language Indexing team, you will be contributing to ensuring indexing operations in MATLAB are correct, consistent, and fast. Specifically, you will be developing tests and test infrastructure to qualify features in MATLAB Indexing for both functionality and performance, and participate in a project from its early design stages to the final feature release.
- Participate in feature designs and code reviews
- Test complex Indexing features by developing and implementing test strategy and test procedures
- Develop test automation tools
- Debug and qualify bugs
- Design and implement exploratory testing techniques such as randomized testing
- Drive product direction for customer experience and testability
- Programming experience with MATLAB
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Self-motivated and independent
Nice to have:
- Programming experience in C++
- Prior experience in Software Development and/or Testing
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.