Customer Support Quality Analyst
The Quality Analyst will work across the Worldwide Customer Support Organization to identify, document and implement business systems enhancements to improve the day to day experiences of our user base. This includes driving enhancements and projects from business requirement gathering through implementation. The Quality Analyst will work with business subject matter experts and partner with internal IT and Service organizations to jointly identify, analyze and document business system needs and define potential solutions to enhance the workflows and business process.
Business Analysis and Process Improvement
- Drive the evolution and improvement of business processes and applications
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Act as a proactive change agent and liaison between business and IT teams to identify, document, and implement business systems functionality and enhancements
- Drive consensus on systems projects by authoring business cases, problem statements, requirements, and definition documents
- Facilitate RCA/CM process by performing trend analysis of customer issues and identifying RCA/CM candidates
Metrics and Reporting
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics for the business area which include volumes and KPIs
- Analyze metrics and provide insight into trends, anomalies, and process improvement opportunities
- Report results to the management team
- Develop additional reports and metrics as needed to support the business area
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and applications
- Proven Project Management skills
- Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma transformation philosophies, principles, tools, and techniques
- Familiarity with system project management methodologies, including Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Meeting facilitation and diplomacy
- Interest in, and curiosity toward, technical applications
- Ability to balance current processes and priorities with what is possible over the longer term
- Ability to identify opportunities and deliver through updates, training, etc.
- Self-motivated to keep current on relevant technical and tool trends in CRM and related areas and how companies are adopting and using new technologies to improve internal and customer-facing business processes
- Prefer: Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, PowerBI
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here