The MATLAB UI Components team is seeking a motivated senior software engineer with a passion for developing user interface capabilities to join the team that designs and develops the MATLAB app building platform.
You will be a member of a dynamic, rapidly growing team that designs, develops, implements and maintains the evolution of the MATLAB user interface Component library and help build the next generation of UI capabilities for MATLAB apps.
You will have the opportunity to work as a key member of an agile team, own highly visible work, explore and use new technologies, and develop standard methodologies and process improvements.
- Design, develop and maintain a rich set of web-based MATLAB UI Components.
- Apply progressive coding and design standards, respond to evolving platform requirements.
- Create requirements, design specifications and implementation plans for new capabilities.
- Collaborate with Usability, QE, documentation and other support teams in development.
- Provide continuous value to customers through regular enhancements and timely bug fixes.
- Work in an Agile development environment and apply lean and test driven methodologies.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with OO design and API design.
- Experience building dynamic web application using HTML and CSS.
- Excellent user interface design and implementation skills.
- Experience collaborating with customers.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.