Senior Product Manager - Aerospace and Report Generator
Have you designed, implemented, and analyzed GNC systems for aerospace systems using Model-Based Design? Do you want to help drive the adoption and future direction of our aerospace and report generator products? Then this is the role for you!
This is your opportunity to leverage your experience developing complex aerospace products. You will be leading our global go-to-market plan to drive product adoption, and partnering with engineering teams to define and execute the long-term strategy for your product area.
- Work directly with key customers and thought leaders to identify and define new product requirements
- Work closely with the engineering staff on the development of new products and features
- Partner with sales teams in support of sales opportunities and major programs for your product area
- Identify new market opportunities for existing products and proactively develop programs to pursue these
- Own the long-term strategic plan, including competitive analysis, for your product area and develop positioning and response
- Produce technical papers, demos, videos, articles, and user stories in support of the product area
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated expertise with Model-Based Design and/or software design, analysis, testing, and dynamic system simulation
- Knowledge of Simulink, Stateflow or equivalent software
- Experience using modeling tools for embedded software development and verification
- Industry experience in aerospace, defense, or related industries
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Proven customer interaction skills
- Analytical personality with strong overall marketing, research, and planning skills
- Candidate should expect to travel about 10% of the time
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.