Join our HRIS team to help advance our Workday roadmap. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about leveraging leading-edge systems to evolve with the organization’s growing business needs. Utilize your functional knowledge and analytical skills to support, recommend, develop and improve our HR system and reporting capabilities. You’ll collaborate with others who share your desire for innovation and continuous improvement. This position will have a strong focus on Workday reporting and PRISM analytics.
- Collaborate with business areas to identify, define, clarify and document functional and technical requirements
- Translate business needs into well-defined requirements that will facilitate effective configurations and insightful reporting
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality, testing, and implementation
- Research, diagnose and resolve issues
- Develop advanced Workday reports, dashboards, and calculated fields
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding Workday Prism Analytics
- Leverage Prism to create and manage data sets that join Workday data with data from other business applications to develop insightful and valuable analytics for business areas
- Provide operational, break/fix and enhancement support for Workday reports
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Have a strong understanding of HR practices, reporting and analytics with a foundational knowledge of HR systems architecture and database concepts
- Must have configuration experience and knowledge of Workday functional areas including HCM, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking and Security
- Requires experience writing advanced Workday reports including the composite reports, matrix reports, and dashboard development. Workday certification in Advanced Reporting and Prism Analytics is a plus.
- Must have an understanding of the Workday data architecture and Workday security model
- Requires at least 1-2 years of experience working with Prism Analytics, as well as the successful implementation of multiple use cases that combine Workday data with external source data leveraging Prism
- Experience with pipeline development and the ability to blend and transform the data using Prism functions
- Requires strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze data requirements and effectively visualize the requirements using Prism or a similar analytics platform
- Experience in writing, interpreting, and tuning SQL scripts and PL/SQL packages is a plus
- Must have strong documentation and project management skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.