Senior C++ Software Engineer
Our team provides a C++ interface to the MATLAB language execution engine that all our applications are built on top of. Take part in design and implementation to extend the MATLAB infrastructure underpinning a wide range of software applications. Develop the architectural core software that is critical to the continued success of MATLAB, performing full software life-cycle from requirements gathering and high-level design, to coding, testing, debugging and maintenance. Grow your C++ experience and skill-set using cutting-edge development technologies and company-best mentoring. And participate in design reviews, code reviews, project planning and general team collaboration.
- Programming and debugging in C++.
- Use build and debug tools in Windows, Linux, or MacOS environments.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++ Template Libraries.
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with an Agile environment is desired.
- Experience with concurrent and parallel programming is helpful.
- Experience using and developing with MATLAB is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.