Software Engineer - Continuous Integration
be directly responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of the development process for those involved in the world's best engineering and research.
- Develop full-stack features for new and existing products leveraging multiple languages and technologies
- Design cloud-based dashboards integrated with popular devops systems
- Implement cloud-based services for MATLAB and Simulink projects
- Implement changes needed in the MATLAB and Simulink platforms to better support CI workflows
- Work with strategic partners to streamline customer workflows
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with SQL, databases, and Web application deployment Experience using and extending continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GitLab CI or Azure Pipelines
- Experience developing plugins for source code repository systems such as bitbucket
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Knowledge of distributed/cloud computing Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.