Software Engineer in Test - Simulink Component Architecture
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be involved with the development and qualification of features enabling our customers to model and simulate their systems at different levels of abstraction in a reliable, accurate, and efficient manner. You will be part of an energetic team of engineers with a special passion for solving multidisciplinary challenging problems. These problems are high-performance simulations of large scale multi-component models of real-world systems.
- Devise and implement effective and efficient testing strategies.
- Design and implement reliable automated testing tools.
- Take part of feature design reviews; and ensure feature testability.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor metrics that help evaluate feature quality.
- Communicate quality reports to team members and other relevant teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming skills in C++, C, and MATLAB.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data-structures.
- Skills in mathematical modeling and simulation technologies.
- Software debugging skills.
- Scripting programming skills (*nix shell, Python, Perl).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Simulink.
- Experience in software testing.
- Experience in system level programming.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.