Senior Application Engineer - ADAS
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to strategic MathWorks customers leading in the development of ADAS and automated driving systems. Your goal is to utilize your technical expertise to be a change agent helping the customer realize the improved business impact of using MathWorks solutions.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all critical customer projects
- Build and maintain long term relationships with customer decision makers
- Understand and document the customer's critical projects and their unique workflows
- Champion MATLAB and Simulink usage aligned with customers projects and workflows
- Advocate with MathWorks development on behalf of the customer to ensure their needs are understood for future product direction
- Seek out new business opportunities and communicate them to the account team
- Scope technical projects and coordinate resources to execute the project
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience working in the Automotive or similar industry
- Direct experience with MATLAB or Simulink to develop embedded systems
- Experience designing ADAS or AV systems
- Strong desire to work directly with customers and have an affinity for business development
- Able to extract the technical challenges, assess their business impact and drive solution development
- Proven experience working with others to arrive at a consensus and compromise
- Demonstrated experience influencing development processes and decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adjust communication style for executives and end users
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.