Engineering Technical Writer - Audio Signal Processing
Do you have a passion for audio? Do you have the aptitude and desire to write about technical topics? Do you have a signal processing background with programming experience? Develop content that illustrates creative ways to design and simulate audio signal processing systems for MATLAB and Simulink users. Become part of a multidisciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software for signal processing systems simulation and deployment!
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end users
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to solve a variety of signal processing problems
- Participate with the development team in the planning, specification, and testing phases of the product
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with signal processing
- Experience with digital audio
- Experience writing about technical content for engineering audiences
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, or other MathWorks products
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.