Senior Release Engineer
The Infrastructure, Architecture, and Tools Team is looking for a motivated, fast-learning candidate with experience in Release Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery techniques, Object oriented programing and scripting languages. We are looking for a Release Engineer who is passionate about driving innovation of release system and its management processes to new levels. You will gain valuable skills in commercial Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), change management, building and deploying different types of applications, and continuous integration systems.
- · Define and improve existing build and deployment processes
- · Develop tools and other resources to aid in streamlining our release processes
- · Partner with Development in delivering different types of releases
- · Investigate and resolve build, deployment, and test issues
- · Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all release-milestones are met
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- · Experience with Git, Perforce, or an equivalent source control management system
- · Experience in a multi-platform environment
- · Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills
- · Knowledge of SDLC
- · Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- · Knowledge of Windows and Linux file systems
- · Experience using RESTful web services is a plus
- · Experience with Continuous Integration Systems such as Jenkins or TeamCity is a plus
- · Experience debugging build and or automated test failures in a Continuous Integration System is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.