C++ Software Engineer
Come join a core development team and enhance the experience of every Simulink customer. Simulink & Stateflow are the products of choice for engineers doing Model-Based Design.
Our customers use our products to:
- Model and simulate dynamic systems (e.g., automobiles, airplanes, spacecraft)
- Design the algorithms needed to control these systems
- Automatically convert these algorithms into code that is used to control the real system
Simulink is an open platform to support multi-method authoring, multi-domain modeling, multi-vendor integration with scalability. This position involves building both the frontend and the backend to help customers seamlessly integrate external C/C++ libraries into Simulink model based design.
As part of our core C++ software development team, you'll enhance the capabilities of our customers to model in Simulink.
• You will apply your knowledge of C++ programming, data structures, object-oriented design, and user workflows to enhance Simulink's core infrastructure and modeling capabilities.
• You will be personally responsible for designing and implementing new product features and working collaboratively with cross functional teams for the release of these features to our customers.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design.
- Experience with algorithm development.
- Experience with BOOST, STL, Design Patterns.
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.