Senior Technical Consultant- MATLAB
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation, and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking a hardworking MATLAB programmer with object-oriented design experience to join our Consulting Services Team.
In this role you will demonstrate your application development skills and MATLAB coding expertise to craft and deliver high-performance interactive applications to enable our customers to achieve success faster!
The location for this position is in MathWorks’ headquarters in Natick, MA.
You will lead and support technical consulting projects with customers (>50% time) with the goal of improving the value they realize from using MathWorks software. Specifically, you will:
- Conceive solutions and application architectures
- Build visualizations and data products
- Develop and test software components and graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Package and deploy coordinated applications
- Help write project proposals and manage projects
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Programming experience in C++, Java, Python, or similar
- Proficiency with data manipulation: gathering, storing, parsing, and visualization
- Familiarity with web application development and web deployment tools
- Experience working with customers
- Availability to travel as projects require
- Experience with object oriented design and graphical user interfaces
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.