Quality Assurance Auditor
Do you enjoy contributing to software quality assurance efforts and ensuring process compliance?
Do you want to work with teams producing safety-critical commercial software products and improve software development processes?
If yes, we want to talk with you!
You will contribute to our internal quality assurance program and work with a community of cross-functional development teams to improve their processes and products, while helping to prepare them for external audits against industry standards such as ISO 26262 and ASPICE.
- Develop a deep understanding of software development processes and tools used at MathWorks and within the industry
- Contribute to the growing quality assurance program at MathWorks, including performing process assurance audits and generating periodic reports to teams and senior stakeholders
- Work with teams to identify problems and areas for process improvement based on the process assurance audits, and report progress
- Help facilitate organizational adoption of new standards and best practices through thoughtful change management strategies
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with software development processes
- Familiar with industry quality standards, such as ISO, DO, or SPICE
- Experience with performing internal process audits and process improvement work
- Exceptional communication skills including clear and concise writing, an engaging presentation style, and group facilitation
- Strong teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and roles
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.