Online Course Developer
Do you love MATLAB and online learning? This is your opportunity to do both! In this dynamic role, you will be working with content developers, to collaborate with instructors who are incorporating MATLAB into their online courses. The Content Development team works closely with development, marketing, and other strategic groups to make an engaging and interactive experience for students.
- Develop interactive learning resources on modern online learning platforms for MATLAB and Simulink
- Uncover and document requirements for systems
- Recommend appropriate solutions for the needs of a given course
- Train instructors on the use of the tools and help to encourage best practices for implementation
- Assist with the development of robust automated assessments using MATLAB
- Provide support on development, integration, and testing within online learning platforms
- Manage communication of major system updates, product releases, and testing plans for universities
- Develop demonstrations and other tools for instructors on effective assessment using the MATLAB language
- Investigate technical issues reported by instructors and students
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Customer-facing experience
- Instructional design experience
- Ability to apply adult learning principles, write educational objectives, and design effective assessments
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills
- Strong time management skills to set and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve processes
- Experience with online learning
- Experience with Simulink, hardware, IoT, data science, and/or machine learning
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.