Senior UI Engineer
- Design, architect, and build well tested, high quality UI components that work across multiple UI frameworks, platforms, and product lines.
- Drive innovation by providing cutting edge UIs for subject matter expert
- Improve user experience by prioritizing performance of components, UIs, and application architecture.
- Enhance accessibility of MathWorks products, including keyboard and screen reader support
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling)
- Familiarity with frameworks, such as Lit, React, Angular, and Vue
- Familiarity with Web Components / Custom Elements is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.