Senior Product Security Solutions Engineer
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Apply your experience to work closely with customers to improve security for some of the world’s most advanced software. We are part of a team-centered approach to secure MathWorks’ products and services and increase customer trust by effectively responding to vulnerability questions and developing a framework to secure our software development life cycle and online operations.
In this role, you will:
- Influence the direction of MathWorks’ product security approaches by providing user’s perspective in our product development process
- Drive the resolution of complex product security technical issues and vulnerabilities with MathWorks customers
- Be a part of a valued community of security experts within MathWorks
Key to your success will be:
- Knowledge of security engineering fundamentals
- Experience in auditing code and features
- Creative problem-solving of technical issues
- Identifying emerging and systemic needs of our customers
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Understanding of security engineering fundamentals
- Negotiation skills and direct customer facing experience
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience using MathWorks products
- Experience with threat modeling processing and tooling
- Experience with CVE analysis and CVSS scoring
- Experience NIST framework, BSA Framework for Secure Software, BSIMM, or Microsoft SDL a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.