C++ Software Engineer in Test
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
As the C++ Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for developing and implementing test tools, creating automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of MATLAB foundation infrastructure. As a member of the quality engineering team, you will participate in projects from their design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
- Participating in feature design reviews
- Writing automated unit, integration, system level tests using OOPs concepts
- Design and implement new test tools, and test strategies
- Maintenance of existing test suite
- Reporting bugs and verifying fixes
- Conduct nonfunctional testing such as: security, performance, memory
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming experience in C++
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with MATLAB is desired
- Hands on experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX) is desirable
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.