Web Developer in Test - Multiple openings
Resumen del empleo
Are you passionate about web technologies? Do you enjoy solving challenging problems and thinking outside the box?
If so, we have multiple openings in our Software Engineer in Test teams. Join us to leverage your software skills to test complex user interfaces that are part of the MATLAB and Simulink product lines used by millions of customers to solve real-world engineering problems.
We have multiple openings in any of the following product areas:
- Desktop User Interfaces
- Online Products
- App Building
This is an excellent opportunity to keep pace with industry trends and grow your software engineering skills.
- Developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of UI features.
- Using Agile processes and collaborating with engineers who are passionate about delivering high-quality software to our customers.
- Engaging early in the software development process, influencing requirements specifications, software design, software testability.
- Performing non-functional testing such as high-availibility, performance, and security testing.
- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring metrics that help evaluate feature quality.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside your comfort zone
Interest in MATLAB
Relentless passion for solving problems
Strong communication skills, strong self-motivation, open to exploring new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with test frameworks such as Selenium, Qunit, Synthetic Event Library, FuncUnit
- Exposure to Project management
- Software testing experience
New graduates are welcome, for this SDET role.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.