Web Developer in Test - Multiple openings
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Are you passionate about web technologies? Do you enjoy solving challenging problems and thinking outside the box?
If so, we have multiple openings in our Software Engineer in Test teams. Join us to leverage your software skills to test complex user interfaces that are part of the MATLAB and Simulink product lines used by millions of customers to solve real-world engineering problems.
We have multiple openings in any of the following product areas:
- Desktop User Interfaces
- Online Products
- App Building
This is an excellent opportunity to keep pace with industry trends and grow your software engineering skills.
- Developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing of UI features.
- Using Agile processes and collaborating with engineers who are passionate about delivering high-quality software to our customers.
- Engaging early in the software development process, influencing requirements specifications, software design, software testability.
- Performing non-functional testing such as high-availibility, performance, and security testing.
- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring metrics that help evaluate feature quality.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside your comfort zone
Interest in MATLAB
Relentless passion for solving problems
Strong communication skills, strong self-motivation, open to exploring new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with test frameworks such as Selenium, Qunit, Synthetic Event Library, FuncUnit
- Exposure to Project management
- Software testing experience
New graduates are welcome, for this SDET role.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.