Information Security Engineer
Resumen del empleo
This position within the Information Security Team is responsible for the design and support of Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Identity Governance and administration (IGA) solutions for the global MathWorks organization, including single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), role-based access control (RBAC) design and implementation, Privilege account management, user lifecycle management (ULM), Data Loss Prevention and Data Classification. Focus includes participating in our Information Technology identity initiatives, helping to develop our long-term identity strategy, and acting as a subject matter expert for authentication, authorization, and accounting practices at MathWorks. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment with experience in Enterprise Identity management architecture, design, and administration. The candidate must also conduct threat assessments and ensure data security plans are completed on various environmental assets.
- Experience with Identity Governance and Administration tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Directory Services experience required (LDAP, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Detailed subject matter expertise with SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM is preferred
- Knowledge of privileged account management
- Knowledge of threat assessments and data security
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention and Data Classification tools
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as PingID, Duo, webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Access Control methodologies (RBAC, ABAC, PBAC) for enterprise applications and filesystems
- Familiar with best practices regarding Vendor Risk Management and third-party access management
- Conduct threat assessments and ensure data security plans are completed on various environmental assets.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 5+ years of experience in development, customization, configuration, and deployment of IAM systems and Cybersecurity.
- Professional certifications in Identity Management or Information Security are desirable (e.g., CIST/CIMP/CIAM/CISSP/CISM)
- Knowledge of major identity standards and guidelines (e.g., NIST 800-63)
- This is NOT a remote opportunity
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.