Access Management Engineer
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
This position within the Information Security Team is responsible for the design and support of enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for the global MathWorks organization, including single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), role-based access control (RBAC) design and implementation, user lifecycle management (ULM), and hybrid identity. Special focus to include participating in our Information Technology identity initiatives, helping to develop our long-term identity strategy, and acting as a subject matter expert for authentication, authorization, and accounting practices at MathWorks. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment with experience in IAM architecture, design, and administration.
- Experience with Identity Governance and Administration tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Directory Services experience required (LDAP, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Detailed subject matter expertise with SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM is preferred
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as PingID, Duo, webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc.
- Experience with User Lifecycle Management tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for enterprise applications and filesystems
- Familiar with best practices regarding Vendor Risk Management and third-party access management
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 5+ years of experience in development, customization, configuration, and deployment of IAM systems including hands-on experience with products and technologies such as Ping Federate, SailPoint, Thycotic, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
- Professional certifications in Identity Management or Information Security are desirable (e.g., CIST/CIMP/CIAM/CISSP/CISM)
- Knowledge of major identity standards and guidelines (e.g., NIST 800-63)
- This is NOT a remote opportunity
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.