MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MathWorks recruiters enjoy a broad and exciting role with opportunities to add value across all facets of our business. In addition to leading the full hiring process, we challenge recruiters to commit to specific project areas to help drive innovation and improvement. Accordingly, we look for recruiters who value quality over quantity, are eager to dig into what we do and why, who want to learn and invest, and who continuously look for ways to make a difference.
In this role, we’re seeking a recruiter who has demonstrated experience driving projects specifically related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) outreach, engagement, and sourcing, to expand our footprint and help reinforce and strengthen our existing team efforts.
- Lead efforts to find, attract, and hire top talent with backgrounds in various fields.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing methodologies to meet current and anticipated staffing needs using traditional advertising and networking, social media campaigns, and e-marketing via CRM systems.
- Provide consultative advice and coaching to your hiring managers throughout the process including the final hiring decision and offer negotiation – build credible and longstanding relationships.
- Collaborate with your teammates and become involved in various recruiting-related projects.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes.
- Leverage your existing contacts and prior experience in DEI outreach and partnership development to help promote MathWorks as an employer of choice with new organizations, institutions, and at diversity events.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with recruiting competencies
- Experience with recruiting tools
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- This role requires prior experience driving projects specifically related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) outreach.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- A great sense of humor is required!
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.