Senior Application Engineer - Radar Systems
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, learn new technologies, and help MathWorks customers develop new products? This is a role for an inquisitive engineer with experience in the radar and/or communication fields.
In this role, you will engage with our customers in their design and development processes and help provide them with solutions. You will work with and learn from a world-class team of application engineers and software developers to provide our customers with the support they need.
Even if you do not check every box in our qualifications but have worked with radar or comms technology and think you have what it takes, please apply. We would love to have a chat to see if you could be a great fit.
- Work with customers to understand their development challenges
- Partner with customers to define and demonstrate solutions
- Build technical relationships with engineers at our customers
- Work with MathWorks software development teams to enhance our products
- Share your technical expertise with our customers
- Travel to customer sites as business travel resumes (20%-30%)
- Partner with the broader selling team to develop customer engagement strategies
- Develop compelling messaging and demonstrations to attract new users
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- 3-5 years of aerospace, radar, communication system, or related industry experience
- MS or PhD in electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent
- Experience with MathWorks products (MATLAB, Simulink, or Stateflow) or other simulation software
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Other valuable experiences may include some of the following
- Prior customer-facing role
- Antenna design, RF front-end or back-end development
- Signal Processing and data analysis
- Model-Based Engineering
- Experience with ICs e.g., ASIC, RFSoC, FPGA, MMIC
- Languages e.g., HDL, C/C++, Assembler
- Aero Industry and certification processes
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.