Quality is everyone’s business at the MathWorks. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work closely with a cross-functional team from Engineering, User Experience, Customer Facing Engineers, and Program Management. You will develop innovative and efficient test automation and infrastructure to verify new features and qualify bug fixes. As an active member of the development organization, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving new features and products to final release.
- Keep pace with industry trends and deepen your domain skills as you help your development team release new features and products.
- Engage early in the development process to influence the choice of technology, system design, and architecture to promote testability.
- Analyze and define test automation strategies for complicated systems that scale across mobile, desktop, and cloud.
- Engage with engineers to gain a deep understanding of user workflows by actively participating in our user communities, customer engagements, and user experience studies.
- Architect test frameworks, infrastructures, and tools that help automate key user workflows in your domains.
- Author comprehensive suite of tests that enable early detection of bugs and provide extensive coverage.
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability.