Software Engineer in Test - (Multiple) EE & Autonomous
Resumen del empleo
The Software Engineer in Test is a relentless advocate for quality products with an eminent focus on real-world customer workflows. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will act as the first customer of MathWorks features and products, apply deep knowledge of applications and domains as well as your software engineering skills, and work along with experienced engineers to deliver features and products to advance the pace of science and engineering for our customers.
We have multiple Software Engineer in Test openings in any of the following technology areas:
- Signal Processing, including DSP and audio processing
- Analog Mixed Signal, SerDes and Signal Integrity
- RF System design and Antenna/PCB Electromagnetic Modeling
- Communication Systems and Wireless standards
- Radar, Detection, and Tracking Systems
- Image Processing, Computer Vision
- Automated Driving & ADAS
- Model-Based Design using Simulink’s family of products
- Physical Modeling
- HDL / FPGA workflows
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your software engineering skills and develop innovative testing tools/techniques.
Quality is everyone’s business at the MathWorks. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work closely with a cross functional team from Engineering, User Experience, Customer Facing Engineers and Program Management. You will develop innovative and efficient test automation and infrastructure to verify new features and qualify bug fixes. As an active member of the development organization, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving new features and products to final release.
- Keep pace with industry trends and deepen your domain skills as you help your development team release new features and products.
- Engage early in the development process to influence the choice of technology, system design and architecture to promote testability.
- Analyze and define test automation strategies for complicated systems that scale across mobile, desktop and cloud.
- Engage with engineers to gain a deep understanding for user workflows by actively participating in our user communities, customer engagements and user experience studies.
- Architect test frameworks, infrastructures, and tools that help automate key user workflows in your domains.
- Author comprehensive suite of tests that result in early detection of bugs and provide extensive coverage.
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Computer Science (CS), or Mechanical Engineering (ME) is highly preferred
- Relentless passion for solving problems
- Strong communication skills, strong self-motivation, open to exploring new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink or other MathWorks products
- Test automation experience
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.