Software Engineer in Test - Engineering Development Group
Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 26222-BHIL
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: New Career Program (EDG)
Are you interested in making an impact and creating high quality software in a world class organization?
The Engineering Development Group (EDG) is a technical and leadership development program at MathWorks. You will receive extensive training, mentoring, and coaching that enables you to transition into teams within the Software Engineering in Test organization based on your technical skills and interests. You will build a range of Software Engineering in Test skills, including automated testing, designing and developing test strategies, procedures and testing frameworks.
Team members in the EDG for Software Engineering in Test program have a CS degree with a variety of technical focus. You can work on projects in areas such as Cloud Computing and infrastructure, Code Generation, Compilers, Data analysis and Visualization, Web and UI.
As a member of the EDG for Software Engineering in Test program, you will select the projects you work on and the teams you engage with depending on your interests, skills, and curiosity. More specifically, you will:
- Develop strong coding skills, problem-solving skills and quality mindset by contributing to high impact technical projects with teams across the Software Engineering in Test organization.
- Gain customer perspective and deep product knowledge by solving complex technical issues. Work directly with top engineers and scientists that are making an impact with our tools in the world.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship and knowledge sharing forums.
- Transition to a team within the Software Engineering in Test organization to build a successful career and help develop the highest quality software for MathWorks customers.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Degree in CS (Computer Science) with a strong academic record
- Experience in Software testing or testing frameworks is a plus, but not required
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office days for optimized collaboration.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.