Software Engineer in Static Analysis
Do you have a MSc in computer science?
Are you interested in applying innovative ideas to solve complex problems?
Do you want to participate to the development of static code analysis tools in an industrial environment?
MathWorks is seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development of Polyspace tools. Polyspace tools find bugs and prove their absence in C/C++ applications and Simulink models, using state-of-the-art static analysis. It is used to verify embedded software and especially safety-critical systems in planes, trains, and automobiles. Polyspace engine is used in Simulink and MATLAB tools.
- You will help apply state-of-the-art techniques to improve Polyspace tools.
- You will participate in the specification, design, and implementation of new features that increase the impact of Polyspace on its users.
- You will broaden the use of static analysis within other Mathworks products.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Good knowledge of formal methods or static analysis techniques (abstract interpretation, SMT solving, model checking, Hoare logic, …).
- Adaptability to different programming languages and environments.
- Excellent oral and written French and English communication.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.