Electric Vehicle Market Research and Analytics Summer Intern
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
MathWorks has a comprehensive product portfolio for electric vehicle (EV) development. In order to support business planning and engineering efforts for improving adoption of MathWorks tools, we want to map and quantify the shift from traditional ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) to EV powertrain. This will be done by understanding changes in resource allocation in automotive companies, R&D activities by microsegments (for example: powertrain systems, VCU, battery, motor, and fuel cell.), and OEM – supplier dynamics. We have an active opening for a summer intern to deliver key parts of the above problem statement.
- Capture the current state and direction at representative automotive companies, including microsegments they operate in through primary and secondary research
- Quantify headcounts trends through research and interviews
- Understand R&D spending patterns, and estimate market potential use marketing principles
- Establish a framework for mapping workflows and to derive insights for account teams to push MathWorks tool adoption
- Candidates must be pursuing an MBA.
- Knowledge of MathWorks products (MATLAB/Simulink) or other multi-domain simulation software
- Prior employment with a leading Automotive company
- Experience in market research and analysis
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.