Resumen del empleo
- Empleo: 27695-LLAN
- Ubicación: US-MA-Natick
- Departamento: Information Technology
Join us in this newly created role as our company continues to grow to help to shape the future of MathWorks’ end-user computer environments!
The EUC team's mission is to provide MathWorks' staff with an environment which enables them to be productive in any setting, whether that's one of our offices, their home, or anywhere in between.
Our service portfolio includes a range of physical and virtual desktop environments based on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
We are looking for an experienced EUC Solution Architect who can evolve our technical portfolio and provide architectural direction and leadership based on business needs and industry trends.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in end user computing technologies along with a proven ability to influence others and effect change. They will be technically curious, innovative, resourceful, detail oriented, and obsessed with finding the right answers.
The candidate will handle multiple priorities, communicate well, and demonstrate leadership in a technical setting.
- Designing EUC solutions which solve business problems, improve productivity, and enhance user experience
- Working with technical leaders and architects in other IT teams to ensure that EUC products and services integrate into the broader IT ecosystem
- Working with technical teams to resolve architectural problems and drive technical consensus
- Mentoring technical leads and other subject-matter experts to grow their skills and architectural knowledge
- A bachelor's degree and 10 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Broad knowledge of IT services and technologies
- Deep knowledge in one or more EUC technical areas (Windows, Linux, Mac, Active Directory, VMware Horizon, etc.)
- Experience designing EUC solutions in a multi-platform environment
- Experience working in a hybrid infrastructure environment (cloud + on-premises)
- Experience supporting a hybrid working (office-based + remote) EUC environment
- Able to translate user and business requirements into technical solutions
- Able to communicate ideas, solutions, and designs effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Able to mentor and coach others
- Proven ability to influence decision makers and implement change
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.