MATLAB Product Manager, Self-Serve (Product-Led Growth)
Resumen del empleo
Are you looking for a role with big impact? Are you interested in working on products used by millions of people? Join our Online Products Technical Marketing team and pioneer product-led growth initiatives on online and mobile platforms. In this role you will be responsible for developing strategy focused on self-service product monetization, accelerating MathWorks’s core growth engine, and driving programs that influence every step of the customer journey, from acquisition, engagement, revenue, retention, and beyond.
- Create and lead the marketing programs across the self-service experiences. Partner with the Product team to support the features and levers that drive our self-serve business, including free versions, purchasing and upgrade experiences.
- Leverage data comprehensively to drive product adoption, identify opportunities to guide and help users, and measure progress aligned to business goals. This could lead to new business models or changes to user workflows.
- Periodically design, experience, and test creative engagements across new channels and new audiences to boost user acquisition and engagement
- Work with development teams and other stakeholders to develop and deliver product roadmaps for the product experience on Mobile platforms. This includes personas, use cases, and requirements synthesis.
- Work with our Academic team to drive creation and adoption of MATLAB Mobile in engineering curriculum.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Technical degree in Engineering
- Experience with MATLAB or Python is recommended but not required.
- Prior experience working with SaaS and/or freemium models
- Previous experience in product management and/or a technical role such as development, application engineering, consulting, or technical product support.
- Exceptional organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building consensus within your organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.