Revenue Accounting Associate
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Join the Revenue Accounting Team at MathWorks to build a foundation for your long-term career goals. The Revenue Accounting Associate position empowers you to explore areas of interest within MathWorks while learning the entire order/revenue cycle at a hi-tech company. You don’t have to be an accounting major.
Within this role, you will enhance your knowledge of business operations, be exposed to the importance of cash flow, finance, project management, technology/systems, reporting and analysis. You’ll work with a global team to assist customers, sales, and stakeholders to solve operational challenges. Develop your skills in a specific area that will enable you to transition and advance into other opportunities/functions within MathWorks.
You will receive extensive training, mentoring, and coaching. Grow personally and professionally while building a career for the future!
The start date for this position is anticipated for January 2023.
- Learn MathWorks global order/revenue process. Partner with Sales to ensure quotes, licenses, products, and commissions are accurately transacted.
- Analyze sales bookings and report monthly results. Begin to manage the life cycle of software subscriptions.
- Develop your systems/application capabilities. Learn to troubleshoot, test, and document requirements for applications such as Oracle, Anaplan, Vertex, Business Objects and Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain cashflow projections and manage accounts receivables. Proactively engaging with customers and sales to resolve payment discrepancies (credit, billing, collections, electronic transfers, etc.).
- Adhere to compliance requirements including proper tax assessment, export guidelines, etc.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- B.S. required with an accounting or finance concentration a plus
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and able to provide solid audit trails
- Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize, and multitask to meet daily deadlines
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.