Documentation Spring/Summer Intern - Multiple Openings
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
For spring and summer 2023 internships, we seek motivated individuals to develop topics, examples, and reference information for our users. Technical Writers at MathWorks are members of product teams that include engineering, quality, marketing, and user experience staff. We share a common goal: to develop leading scientific and engineering software for students and professionals.
Our work environment fosters and rewards cooperation, learning, and fun. Interns receive a combination of practical experience and training with MathWorks products, use case analysis, technical writing, and development tools. If you have strong writing skills, love new technology, and have a flair for explaining concepts and procedures, apply to join our team
After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with the Documentation team to:
• Research use cases.
• Translate your research into content specifications.
• Demonstrate features, workflows, and technical applications by writing goal-oriented topics and examples.
• Review and respond to product developments.
• Lead through initiative, process improvements, and mentorship.
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree in a technical discipline.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
• Communication and writing skills
• Ability to explain engineering procedures and concepts
• Programming skills
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
• Experience with MATLAB is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.