Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Sales Manager to lead the Government Sales Organization and oversee the operations within the Chevy Chase, Maryland office. Main responsibilities include designing plans for Federal Government long-term strategy to meet revenue targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients, and evaluating staff needs as the office expands to support the Government Customers.
- Responsible for DOD, Intel Agencies and Government funded labs
- Development of sales direct reports
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Manage and grow relationships with contracting processes through the Federal Government
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and budget changes.
- Regular interaction and partnering internally with marketing, technical facing roles and development
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 2 years management experience is required.
- Ability to manage multiple people at different skill levels from Junior to Senior Reps
- Experience selling enterprise software to the US Government, preferred
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable technical solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
This position will include travel to our corporate office in Natick, MA and meeting with customers. Additional time will be spent interacting and strategizing with Field Engineering, Consulting, Product Training, Marketing and Product Development.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.